Sunday, October 18, 2009

Orbs and Orb Streaks

In my investigation of the paranormal and photographing of areas with high paranormal activity it is common for me to encounter spirits in their manifested form as "orbs". These circular balls of light usually occur in areas where my EMF reader has detected higher levels of activity. I have had good success in capturing several "orbs" in many locations.

Digital cameras and use of flash photography seem to help in taking photos of orbs. The experienced hunter will soon be able to distinguish "real orbs" from "false orbs" which are often caused when there is a higher level of humidity in the area or dust particles. I am careful not to get too excited about "orb" photos without knowing the conditions that they were taken in or before carefully examining the photos.

Spirits sometimes manifest as "orbs of light" in different colors and if you are lucky you can catch a "orb" in motion. Photos of orbs moving are rarer and are seen as "streaks of light" across the night sky. I plan to publish several of my better "orb" photos on the site and I'll also publish samples of some "false orbs" so that you hopefully see the difference.

I believe that many of the orbs I have photographed even have faces visible inside the orbs that can be seen upon close inspection. My first post is of a orb and orb streak taken at Colonial Park Cemetery in Savannah. My dog Ellie May is helpful in detecting spirits and she often comes along on my ghost huntings. These photos were the result of Ellie May's barking at a area in the cemetery. When the first photo was taken you could only see one small orb. Ellie continued to bark so I quickly took the next photo which showed the orb "in motion". If you carefully examine the photo you can actually see about five different areas where the orb is seen moving through the streak of light. Very cool photo indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment